This workshop will guide you through the marketing minefield and help you attract new members, raise funds or enhance your club's profile.
The workshop covers:
- -Shaping up your marketing strategy- what you consider
- -Fit to follow framework- to develop your club's strategy
- -Method to motivate- considering different marketing options
- -Evaluating your efforts- focus your energy effectively
- Makes sure you are targeting the right people, the right time, in the right way
- Adds framework and structure to what you do
- Makes the most of your time and money
- Enhances your clubs reputation
Twitter can be a great way for your club to share your latest updates and stories and makes connecting with individuals and other clubs who share your interests and passions much easier! Our interactive guide will show you how to set up and use a Twitter account, start following those you are interested in, and give you a tour of all the main website features. So if your club wants to jump into the #hashtag generation, check it out today and get your club trending.
It is vital that sports clubs market themselves appropriately to ensure they have the resources they need to be sustainable and successful in the long term.
There are lots of different tools that you could use to market your Club; but which is best? This module will help you to make better choices for marketing your Club.
We’ll also give you some tips to help you make better use of time and money.